During 2008 and 2009 I worked with author and film maker Kris Carr and her crew to help expand her personal and professional brand to the web, and to support her off-line publicity campaigns. I was initially contracted to help grow the business and worked with client to formulate a workable business model, and write a business plan. Later I helped monetize their high-traffic sites and forum.
- Strategy/ Business Modeling
- Financial Modeling
- Competitive Analysis
- Feasibility analysis
- Ecommerce expansion
- On-site advertising / Ad server implementation
- Inbound traffic enhancement
- Email marketing
- Affiliate marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- WordPress plugin development
- MailChimp API level customization
I developed this site in its entirety for my brother’s professional organizing business. It is built on a WordPress platform with integration with MailChimp email marketing platform. The site is well optimized for local search and generates 75% of new business.
- Personal and professional branding
- Blog and Content Management System
- Social Media Marketing
- MailChimp Email Marketing
LEDpac is a San Diego based lighting designer and manufacturer. In 2008 I worked with the owner to develop a full business plan including a new, more scalable business model, and company growth plan.
- Business planning
- Financial modeling
- Competitive analysis, and extensive secondary market research
http://www.GulfCareGroup.com/, http://www.GulfCareInternational.com/, http://www.GulfCareMobileSystems.com/, http://www.GulfGroupVentures.com/
In 2007 I was contracted by a business development consultant to help Chicago based Venture Capitalist and Holding Company, Gulf Care Group, to implement four web sites – one for the holding company, and one for each of their three divisions – Gulf Care International, Gulf Care Mobile Systems, and Gulf Group Ventures.
- Content Management System (times four) – CMS Made Simple
- Google Analytics implementation and training
- Client training on CMS Management
I served as technical project lead under a business development consultant to provide Neurowave Medial with their first post-acquisition web site, and the first redesign in eight years. My work involved inventorying and categorizing over 10 gigabytes of digital assets, and overseeing the production of creative for updated packaging.
- Digital media consulting
- Web and print production
- Project management over web design
- Implementation of Content Management System – CMS Made Simple
- CMS Template Adaptation